Aude Castagna - Psychotherapist
Call: (831) 824-4536
Treatment specialization includes: • Therapy for Depression and Anxiety • Self-esteem/personal growth
• Attachment/relationship issues
• Couples/Family Counseling
• Prenuptial Counseling
• Divorce and/or custody Mediation
• Parenting Support • Grief Counseling • Life Transitions/Life purpose • Stress Management
• Emotional Regulation
• Creativity block
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression (validation, CBT) and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling (Gottman Method, attachment focus, Imago), to mood management (mindfulness, DBT), trauma reprocessing (EMDR) and Internal Family Systems (IFS) for many issues of the Self.
In a safe and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they are striving for.
It always seems impossible until it is done. - Nelson Mandela
How can therapy help me? A number of benefits are available from participating in therapy.
Therapists can provide support, problem-solving skills, and enhanced coping strategies for issues such as depression, anxiety, relationship troubles, unresolved childhood issues, grief, stress management, body image issues and creative blocks. Many people also find that counselors can be a tremendous asset to managing personal growth, interpersonal relationships, family concerns, marriage issues, and the hassles of daily life. Therapists can provide a fresh perspective on a difficult problem or point you in the direction of a solution. The benefits you obtain from therapy depend on how well you use the process and put into practice what you learn.
Some of the benefits of therapy are:
• Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values • Developing skills for improving your relationships • Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy • Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety • Managing anger, grief, depression, and other difficult emotions • Improving communication and listening skills • Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones • Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family, your relationships
• Improving your self-esteem and self-confidence